Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 19, 2011

WEEK ELEVEN

I'm still oohing and aahing at the result I gave to Princess Tomato. Have you played it? Do you think I scored it right? Hmmm...



Have you played any of these games yourself? If so, leave a comment and let us know what you thought of them. Here's what I thought...




The next bunch of games is going to be awesome fun. I can't wait! And I suppose the question everyone will be asking is, "Will he have the perseverence to finish Battletoads?" I can already answer that for you. No.

1 comment:

  1. Blaster Master was amazing! I remember that it was the only Worlds of Power book I ever owned, so it is funny that the same crappy backstory was made into an entire book. I'm gonna definitely check out Princess Tomato and I absolutely despise Toejam & Earl. Like you said though, it might be a sweet two-player game. Good job, these videos are really good.

    ReplyDelete