Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

BETRAYING THE CAUSE...

Okay, I admit it... I've been playing something other than the retro collection. No biggie though; there's nothing in the contract to say I CAN'T play any modern games. Heavy Rain has been sitting on my shelf unplayed for about 6 months now, and as soon as I put it in the PS3 last night I was hooked. What an awesome game! It's like a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure murder-mystery movie. Brilliant! It feels like every little choice I make is going to affect the outcome somehow. Alongside Heavy Rain I'm also playing through A Link To The Past. Played it a million times and it's still owning me. I'm absolutely loving it. I'm up to the Water Temple now, so all-up probably about 1/2 way through it. I'm hoping to have it finished before I leave on my Sydney trip on Sunday. Going to meet Nobuo Uematsu!! *girlish squeal*

No comments:

Post a Comment