Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 3, 2011

WEEK SEVENTEEN

Well, I got my 3DS. Funky little machine. Even though I didn't buy a game with it (worst... launch lineup... ever...) there's been lots of stuff to play around with. I'm still undecided whether or not I'll buy Pilotwings (it gets released in a couple of weeks) but playing the Super Nintendo version has given me a bit of a taste. Here's what I thought...



Happy 20th birthday, Street Fighter II! Here's this week's outcomes.



How long has it been since a game "fell" in the test of time? I'd better start playing some crappy games again! Doesn't look like that's going to start in the next week though. A game that many consider as the greatest game ever made. I've finished it about 20,000 times, but I'm still looking forward to experiencing it again. :-) Anyone else feel like playing it this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment