Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

EPISODE 38

Wow, I'm closing in on 6,000 hits to the blog. That's pretty amazing! Here's this week's episode.

Even though I played twice as much as usual for Aladdin, I think it took about three times as long to put the video together! Anyways, it's done now. Hope it kinda makes sense.





Oh, and I just learnt that I made a mistake in this video. The Mega Drive Aladdin wasn't made by Shiny, it was made by Virgin Interactive. However, Dave Perry was one of the main game designers, and after making Aladdin he went on to create Shiny, so it's kind of close...

I caved in and bought the new Batman game last week. (The retailers were all having an opening-week price war, so I thought I might as well get it while it's cheap) Damn, it's a pretty amazing game. So many millions of things to do at the same time! Errr... I mean, I won't be playing Batman, because there's too much retro goodness to play! Yeah... that's it... :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment