Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 9, 2011

A NOTE ABOUT GRINDING

Just a little thought that I wanted to throw out there. I've played a few RPGs so far this year. There's definitely more to come. Not to mention that I'm (gradually) playing Xenoblade as well whenever I have a free second. (which isn't often)

Usually with RPGs I don't mind a bit of EXP grinding. It's just part of the experience, I guess. (heh... hehehe) But as I play through the early stages of Lunar and fight the same enemies over and over again, I can't help but just feel a little bit over it. It's probably because I know there's still about ten thousand other games waiting to be played this year, and grinding EXP just doesn't seem like the most enjoyable of endeavours. I just wish there was a way to fast-forward the EXP process. Oh well, enough whinging. Back to it...

/grind

No comments:

Post a Comment