Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 3, 2012

EPISODE 59

Platforming paradise this week! Any memories to share of these games?


CONFESSION TIME!!
I received Yoshi's Island for Christmas 1995. But I went with my mum to buy it, just to make sure she got the right game. In the weeks leading up to Christmas, the game was hidden in "the present cupboard." You know that cupboard, that parents think they can hide stuff in, but the kids know exactly where it is? Well, whenever I was home on my own I would sneak to the cupboard, grab the game out and play it. So by the time Christmas actually came, I was already up to World 4 of the game. Naughty, naughty Irvy! ;-p



I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, with only 8 more "weeks" to go! I've got so many games waiting patiently to be played once I'm through with all this retro nonsense! ;-)

Catch ya on the flipside!

No comments:

Post a Comment