Total Pageviews

Friday, March 16, 2012

EPISODE 62

It's a surprisingly short little video, considering how long I spent playing Secret of Evermore!


The sad part is, I went into it all set to be Evermore's champion, the guy that says, "Hey, it's actually a great game, almost as good as Seiken Densetsu! Everyone should play it." But the simple fact is, it's not.

There's something about the game's pacing and delivery that just feels really off. It's certainly not the worst game I've played this year, but I wouldn't lose sleep if I never played it again.



Here's an interesting interview with Evermore's lead programmer. It's interesting to hear his take on the creation of the game, and what Square Japan's expectations were.

Only FIVE more "weeks" of gaming to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment