Total Pageviews

Monday, April 9, 2012

EPISODE 66

Second-last week of retro gaming, people!! And this is one of the longest videos. Sorry, I do tend to waffle whenever Mega Man is involved... <_<



So there you have it. Only one more game to play, and I'm halfway through it now. I should be done just in time for me to go on an overseas holiday for 2 months. Phew! I was wondering if I was going to make it for a while there...



Do you think MMX3 deserves to sit? It's not a bad game, but I just felt it was a noticeable step down from the previous ones, apart from the fact that it offered more different paths to play.

Catch ya on the flipside! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I find it interesting on how you had difficulty with the final boss. I would agree that he is the hardest of the 3 Snes versions, it can be made a hole lot easier if you where to get Zero Z-Saber. 2-3 shots with that and he's done

    ReplyDelete